We provide quality podiatric care for those who find it difficult to attend an external clinic. This service is particularly
beneficial to the elderly and disabled but can also be very helpful for busy parents, shift workers and anyone with limited
time or transportation. The Foot Stop can provide the same services as a traditional podiatry clinic within the comfort of home, including:
- – General Foot Care: Toenails, Corns, Calluses
- – Ingrown Toenails
- – Diabetic and Chronic Disease Foot Care
- – Vascular and Neurological testing
- – Customised Orthotics and Innersoles
- – Footwear Advice
- – Treatment of Paediatric (Children’s) Feet and Lower Limb issues (including in-toeing)
- – Sports Injuries and rehabilitation
Our administration team work hard to schedule your podiatry visits and ensure that each appointment is confirmed via SMS, phone call or email. We ask that you please provide us with at least 24 hours notice if you wish to cancel your appointment. Appointments that are cancelled with less than 24 hours notice will incur a cancellation fee of up to 100% of the appointment cost.
or talk to your podiatrist if you have questions or concerns.